Larards Lets Rent

Lets Go Green provide Energy Performance Certificates for homeowners and landlords. Since 1 October 2008 an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is required whenever a building is let to a new tenant. Landlords must provide an EPC free of charge to prospective tenants and must provide a copy of the EPC to the person who takes up the tenancy. EPCs are valid for ten years and can be reused as many times as required within that period. An EPC shows the energy rating and the environmental impact rating of the dwelling.

Advice on making a property more energy efficient

As well as providing Energy Performance Certificates, Lets Go Green are also happy to give advice on how to make a dwelling more energy efficient. From changing to low energy lighting, to installing solar panels and wind turbines, we can give advice about how these improvements can increase the energy efficiency of a property, and the sort of savings that an occupier can expect to make. Lets Go Green also provide advice for tenants on how they can reduce their carbon footprint and save money on bills. This ranges from turning appliances off when on standby, to purchasing 'A' rated domestic appliances.

Energy Performance Certificates - Click here
Energy Efficiency - Click here

For more information please call Lets Go Green on 01482 654444

Larards Lets, Willerby East Yorkshire - House Rentals, Sales and Lettings
Search Larards Lets Properties To Let in East Yorkshire Find Rental Property, Houses, Flats, Apartments and Bungalows with Larards Lets in Hull, Cottingham, Beverley, Willerby, Hessle and East Yorkshire

Letting and Renting01482 653333

Buying and Selling01482 656666

General Enquiries01482 654444