Providing Energy Performance Certificates

Lets Go Green is our specialist section providing Energy Performance surveys and Certificates for homeowners and Landlords. An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) - showing a property's energy rating and environmental impact rating - is required by Law whenever a property is let to a new Tenant or where you want to sell a property.

Each of our Landlords must provide an EPC free of charge to prospective Tenants and a copy of the EPC to the person who takes up the Tenancy. EPCs are valid for ten years and can be reused as many times as required within that period.

For more information please call Lets Go Green on 01482 654444

Larards Lets, Willerby East Yorkshire - House Rentals, Sales and Lettings
Search Larards Lets Properties To Let in East Yorkshire Find Rental Property, Houses, Flats, Apartments and Bungalows with Larards Lets in Hull, Cottingham, Beverley, Willerby, Hessle and East Yorkshire

Letting and Renting01482 653333

Buying and Selling01482 656666

General Enquiries01482 654444